Sommers Waste Solutions Limited is looking for a Business Development Executive to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and site visits, as well as negotiating contracts and quotations with potential clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage but not essential and fully training given. Driving licence essential.
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing campaigns
- Understanding and promoting marketing campaigns
- Preparing and submitting sales quotations & contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Carrying out customer service activities and ensuring all customers receive a high level of service pre-post-sale
- Up-selling and interacting with existing client base ensuring clients are using all services SWS offer
- Liaising with our Operations Team ensuring clients are managed appropriately
Skills & Qualifications:
- GCSE & A levels ideally covering Business
- Experience in sales, however not essential
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Full driving licence required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- 9am – 5.30pm
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: Luton with extensive travel, regionally and nationally when/if required.
To apply or for more details, please email or call James Sommers, Sales & Marketing Director on 01582 486 442 or email [email protected]